What kind of bitcoin trading strategy is the best?
Bitcoin has been on a wild ride over the past few months. It’s hard to make sense of what is going on with bitcoin prices and how it will affect you as an investor. There are many different strategies you can try when trading Bitcoin, but what kind should you use? Bitcoin traders typically have two options: Buy and hold or day trading. Each option has its own pros and cons, so let’s take a look at some of the factors that could help you decide which strategy suits your needs best!
What kind of bitcoin trading strategy is best for you? will discuss as well as their better opinions and topics, how to choose a strategy according to your choice of different ways to trade Bitcoin online or offline and the things you need to know before investing in Bitcoin.
Different types of bitcoin trading strategies:
- Buy low sell high
- Buy when it is low sell when it is high
- Always buy on dips – never buy when prices are at their highs or lows
- Price action trading
- Momentum trading
- Position trading
- Buy low sell high is a strategy recommended for beginners or those who do not know a lot about the market and expect to make gains through buying and selling bitcoins. In this strategy, one buys bitcoins when the prices of them are low then sells when the price gets higher. This method is recommended for those who have little knowledge about bitcoin but would like to invest in it due to its increasing popularity .
This kind of strategy has worked well with penny stocks which are usually small companies bought for a cheap price. Many investors have made huge gains by having a majority of their stock in one penny stock. While this method can work for bitcoins, it is not recommended due to its unpredictable nature and high volatility. This type of strategy requires a lot of patience and research to ensure that you make good profits.
Pros to this strategy:
- It is easy to implement as all you need to do is buy when the price is low and sell when it is high
- A lot of people do it so there is less competition which makes getting into the market easier
- You can start small with a few thousand dollars worth of bitcoins and work your way up
- It is easy to get out of an investment when you think the price is too high
Cons to this strategy are:
- The same with penny stocks, even though there is little competition in bitcoin trading and investing, it can rapidly grow to create a lot of competitors
- High volatility can lead to losses even if many people have made huge gains
- You may lose a lot of money if there is a bubble burst in the bitcoin market
- You may end up having so much invested in bitcoins that it will affect your lifestyle if the market crashes and you lose a lot of money or you don’t pay attention to your investment and sell all your bitcoins for a low price
- Someone may come up with a new product or service that can make you lose your bitcoins and it is difficult to predict where the bitcoin market will go next.
- If you do this trading strategy, there are low chances of you selling the bitcoins at a higher price and coming back to invest again
- Buy when it is low sell when it is high, another strategy described in the article, is more like trading options than investing in bitcoins. This kind of strategy allows one to buy when bitcoin prices are low and sell when they get higher. To be able to trade like this, one needs to keep close eyes on bitcoin price fluctuations.
Many employees at different financial institutions and banks have started using this strategy since it allows them to sell their bitcoins for higher prices when they are sold at lower prices. This kind of strategy is also suitable for those who invest in bitcoins as an investment rather than a means of buying goods and services. As the pay-outs of this strategy are high, it requires a lot of research to ensure that you have invested in the right cryptocurrency or that you are trading options correctly.
This kind of trading requires a lot more work than the others as you need to constantly check if the market is favourable so that you can get good returns on your investments. Being a more advanced strategy, this kind of trading can also be dangerous as it may not work and you could end up losing all your investment if you are not careful.
Pros to this strategy:
- If you have knowledge on the market, this trading strategy is suitable for you as it does not depend on the market being favourable to make profits
- You can make huge gains when the market crashes and there are many high paying jobs in financial institutions that require banking licenses to be hired
- Employees at financial institutions may be able to earn more in a month through this kind of trading than many other jobs that they may have
- This type of strategy is very time consuming as you need to constantly monitor the market and make sure that you are trading bitcoins correctly
- It requires a lot of research and knowledge so it is highly recommended for professionals in finance or banking
- If the bitcoin market crashes, you could lose money if you don’t know how to trade in the market and manage your investments
- You can lose a lot of money if there is another bubble burst with high volatility which can lead to losses even though many people have made huge gains
- Due to the high volatility of the bitcoin market, this strategy may not work if it is done the wrong way and you could end up losing a lot of money
- This strategy is suitable for those who do not know much about bitcoin and are looking to invest in it mainly for income or as an investment. If you are making huge gains, this strategy will not enable you to get good returns on your investment and will cause a lot of losses as well
- Always buy when it is low sell when it is high, another type of trading that has been described in the article, can be called momentum trading. The basic idea of this kind of trading is when the bitcoin price is going up, it is a good time to buy and when the market crashes, it is a good time to sell. However, this strategy requires an understanding of how cryptocurrencies work and how the markets fluctuate too because there are some cases where the market may crash but you will be able to sell your bitcoins for higher prices than what you bought them for. The same applies when a cryptocurrency or bitcoin increases in value as you will be able to make more money than what you have invested in it.
This type of trading is good when it works. However, even though this trading strategy works to some extent, it is not suitable for everyone as there are cases that the market may have a high volatility which makes the price go down and you will not be able to sell your bitcoins at a higher price when you think it’s a good time to sell.
- This kind of trading allows one to make big gains when the market crashes and there are many high paying jobs in financial institutions that require banking licenses to be hired
- If the market crashes, you will be able to sell your bitcoins at a higher price than what you have bought them for and this is good because it allows one to make a lot of money
- If there are many financial institutions that accept bitcoins as an investment, this kind of trading can be profitable if the price increases
- This type of trading requires research and knowledge on cryptocurrencies so it is suitable for those who are professionals in finance or banking
- This type of strategy may not work and you may end up losing all your investment if the market does not have a high volatility and there are no high paying jobs in financial institutions that require banking licenses to be hired
- The best time to sell is when the price is going up and that is hard to predict as it may go down at any time
- There are always a risk that the bitcoin market may collapse any time before one can make big profits in their investment
- Due to the high volatility of bitcoins, there are many chances that this type of trading will not work and you will not be able to sell your bitcoins at a higher price
- If you are making huge gains, this strategy will not enable you to get good returns on your investment.
- This is only suitable for those who have knowledge and experience in finance or banking and can predict when the market may crash so they can sell their bitcoins at a higher price
- Price action trading:-Bitcoin traders have been adopting price action trading for some time now. The process of trading Bitcoin on price action is not as difficult as many uninitiated traders might think.
Over the past few months, Bitcoin’s price has become more stable and less volatile. Trading Bitcoin on price movements is a lot easier than it was in the past when we saw huge swings in prices from day to day.
While the price swings are not as volatile as they were a few months ago, there is still quite a bit of volatility in Bitcoin’s price. Anytime we see a significant price move in either direction, inexperienced traders tend to chase the move in hopes of capturing some easy profit.
It is this type of trading behavior that can lead to traders taking unnecessary losses or giving up winning positions too early. To trade Bitcoin on price action effectively, you need to have a clearly defined trading plan with specific entry and exit rules for every trade that you take.
- Momentum Trading: – You can use this strategy in most markets, but it works best in currency markets. The price of bitcoin has seen a lot of volatility lately. And there are plenty of people who have made a fortune working at the right time with momentum trading. The basic idea is to figure out if bitcoin price has gone up quickly and then try to predict when the currency will fall. However, it’s much easier than it sounds, mostly because you don’t have to be on Bitcoin all day long. It’s enough to simply keep an eye on one or two charts or websites that report Bitcoin exchange rates. Then you just have to decide when to buy and when to sell.
- Position trading: – Position trading is typically done with a leveraged instrument such as stocks or forex currency pairs. It allows traders to take larger positions than they can afford with their cash on hand and can have the trader profit much more than had they opened a standard account. The trade is at a designed price, where the trader does not own the full number of shares and only has the cash they have on hand for that trade. If a trader’s leverage is also at an all-time low, they can even lose money while increasing their position. Essentially, it’s borrowing money to pay for stocks or forex pairs that one does not yet actually own! It’s a ridiculous concept but can lead to good results in some circumstances.
The key aspect of position trading is that you don’t actually own or “pre-purchase” the stock/foreign currency. You only borrow the required amount to execute the trade. So no actual money changes hands. The trade will complete when the expiry date comes, but in the meantime, you have to pay interest on your borrowed capital. You’re “just” borrowing money to make a gain.
The interest rate on this borrowed capital is typically much higher than what those same markets would have offered at a different stage of the trading cycle, but that’s beside the point.
These strategies that have been discussed above are some of the most common strategies that many investors use in the bitcoin market to manage their investments. They allow one to make huge profits when the market crashes so you should start using these strategies if you haven’t already as they give high returns if used correctly.
If you have knowledge of the market, you could also use strategies that are used by traders who trade in foreign currency as it is quite same. However, before you start doing this kind of trading, make sure that you understand how the markets work and how they fluctuate.
In a nutshell, if one is looking to invest in bitcoins, it’s best to stick with the strategies that are discussed in this article and not with random all-time highs strategies or following any tips from other people online unless there is a reputable source. If there isn’t then find a good source and read up on all the current trends in the market before making your investment as there are many risks involved. Once you have read the trends and have a good understanding of the market, you could start trading with bitiq to make huge profits. However, it’s very important that you know how the bitcoin market works because if you don’t then there is a big chance that your investment will not work out and you could lose everything.
If done correctly, investing in bitcoin is one of the most lucrative ways to make money as it gives high returns if managed correctly but it is very important to invest wisely and not in things that sound too good to be true as there are many people out there who try to scam others by offering them fake investments or products that will make them rich overnight. The best way to find a good investment in the bitcoin market is by doing research and reading about all the different kinds of investments out there so you will know what kind of investment offers a high return on your investment. Make sure that you do your research before investing in any kind of cryptocurrency or investment as it is very important that you know about the different types of investments available as this will ensure that you make a safe investment decision.
There are many ways to earn money by investing in bitcoin. However, it’s important for one to understand how the bitcoin market works and how it fluctuates so they can make an informed decision on whether or not they should invest in bitcoins and where they should invest them.
Disclaimer: Blockmanity is a news portal and does not provide any financial advice. Blockmanity's role is to inform the cryptocurrency and blockchain community about what's going on in this space. Please do your own due diligence before making any investment. Blockmanity won't be responsible for any loss of funds.
Did you like the news you just read? Please leave a feedback to help us serve you better