Kind Ads – Neil Patel’s decentralized platform to disrupt online advertising?
Kind Ads – A decentralized trust protocol for domains and publishers.
Kind ads wants to replace the current advertising model with a decentralized protocol on the Ethereum blockchain that improves how publishers and advertisers engage online (the “Kind Ads Protocol”).
The current advertising industry which is a whopping $229 billion in the USA alone and is expected to grow even more exponentially, however it has it’s flaws and drawbacks especially in the user experience and are intrusive to the user at times and can adversely affect on the site’s users and traffic ultimately. The other problem is that the ad networks take a hefty cut in the ad revenue which is affecting the content creators.
So what is the solution?
The project mainly wants to cut the middlemen out which will give an advantage to the stakeholders such as:
Users:Kind ads wants to stop spammy ads and only show relevent ads and through channels like email marketing and push notifications so that the user can have a seamless experience and are not bombarded by irrelevant ads.
Publishers:Kind ads promises guarenteed payments and also faster payments. Better user experience which will help retain the users.
Advertisers:As middlemen take up a huge share of the revenue they can reduce their costs.
Key features of the Kind Ads Ecosystem will include:
- A decentralized quality and reputation score for domains and publishers : Publishers will be scored based on historical data from google analytics, etc.Other kinds of advertisers (including off platform ones), other publishers and engaged visitors can also “back” a new publisher to improve their initial Kind Ads Score.
- A decentralized network for advertisers to transact with publishers to gain subscriber access : No middlemen publishers and advertisers can find each other directly.
- A tokenized rewards pool: Users will be able to specify exactly how they want their data to be used. However, they will be incentivized to share their data with publishers and advertisers via reward tokens.
- A global opt-out list for users
- Daily reconciliations and payments
- Empowering small quality publishers
- Multiple High Converting Formats
- No Fees
- The reward pool
The details can be read in their Whitepaper.
The Kind Ads (KIND) token will be an ERC-20 compliant token built on top of the Ethereum blockchain,
defined by an open-source smart contract, and used for transactions in the Kind Ads Ecosystem.
● Token is exchanged by users in order to opt in and out of the Kind Ads Ecosystem
● Token is used by advertisers to purchase ads from publishers on the network
● Token is used to pay publishers on a daily basis
● Token is allocated to the daily reward pool for publishers, users and app providers
Saulo Madeiros – CEO & CO-FOUNDER
Rafael Mayrink – COO & CO-FOUNDER
Jaime Sánchez – CTO
Some of the advisors:
Neil Patel is one of the most respected figure in the digital marketing space well known for his blog.He is the co-founder of Crazy Egg, Hello Bar and KISSmetrics, and founder of QuickSprout. He helps companies like Amazon, NBC, GM, HP and Viacom grow their revenue.
Saber Aria – Saber is the co-founder and CEO of BeyondBlocks, the co-founder of Blockchain World Conferences and a partner at Prime Block Capital.
Trevor Koverko – Trevor is the founder and CEP of Polymath.
Kind ads has already completed a private round of $20 million. They seem to have a really good team in place and some really good advisors.
We will be posting any updates regarding this project in this article. Keep following for more updates.
Discuss this news on our Telegram Community. Subscribe to us on Google news and do follow us on Twitter @Blockmanity
Did you like the news you just read? Please leave a feedback to help us serve you better
Disclaimer: Blockmanity is a news portal and does not provide any financial advice. Blockmanity's role is to inform the cryptocurrency and blockchain community about what's going on in this space. Please do your own due diligence before making any investment. Blockmanity won't be responsible for any loss of funds.
Leave a Reply