Over 10,000 Participants Expected to Attend Chain2020 Blockchain Initiatives Event in Hong Kong
This year’s conference kicks off by the Chain2020 event which is happening in Hong Kong on Jan 15th, 2020. Over 10,000 people are expected to attend the event.
The event is organized as a series of educational conferences focusing on Blockchain and FinTech technologies and related subjects for entrepreneurs, government officials and individuals seeking to integrate and promote the use of alternative financial technologies in the global economy.
Some of the prominent speakers speaking at the event include,
- Zoran Djikanovic, PhD, Professor of Economics at UDG
- Susan Oh, recipient of The Quantum Impact Award in partnership with the UN General Assembly as one of the Top Ten Frontier Women in Digital
- Richard Chen, a technologist with vast experiences in successfully building internet applications, big data, and AI and blockchain technologies
- Dinis Guarda, author, academic, influencer, serial entrepreneur, and leader
- Susanne Tarkowski Tempelhof, award-winning entrepreneur, a crypto activist, and writer
The event is specifically targetted towards the Asia region, to attract the region’s population towards blockchain technology. The organizers of the event seek to advocate blockchain initiatives in ASIA and support mass adoption of the technology to advance business, science, and society.
Did you like the news you just read? Please leave a feedback to help us serve you better
Disclaimer: Blockmanity is a news portal and does not provide any financial advice. Blockmanity's role is to inform the cryptocurrency and blockchain community about what's going on in this space. Please do your own due diligence before making any investment. Blockmanity won't be responsible for any loss of funds.