Reckoon’s blockchain to shape the future of Retail Industry
UK based blockchain startup, Reckoon, is all set to disrupt the retail industry through its proprietary blockchain-based Global WishBasket Shopping Protocol (GloWS) – a standardized and universal way to fulfill shoppers wish baskets using smart contract to execute a better outcome for retailers and shoppers.
Reckoon is using blockchain to create a “Global shopping as a platform” service which aims to connect the shoppers with the retailers. The platform seeks to capture customer’s behaviors and translate them to optimized unique experiences, whilst allowing consumers control over their data.
Priya Vrat Misra, Founder of Reckoon said,
“We believe the future of shopping will be driven by shopper’s intent & supported by technology that blends the online + in-store shopping journey”
Reckoon’s platform features a decentralized shopping experience, with advantages to all the parties.
- Reckoon will significantly reduce capital expenditures of a retailer/brand by providing the shopping platform as a service.
- The opportunity to set off a chain reaction of increased customer satisfaction, sales opportunities, and revenues.
- Improve online/in-store shopping exposure.
- Provide an improved market for local goods
- Reckoon uses AI to analyze the shopper’s intent based on their wish basket and suggests relevant shops, brands, and products in line with trends with personalized effects.
- It provides a seamless transition between online and in-store shopping.
- Allows shoppers to benefit by having a single login for all their shopping activities
- Provides a personalized shopping experience via deals, information about local and global trends/advice, and geolocation services
- Gives back control to shoppers to manage their personal data.
In an attempt to foster rapid ecosystem growth, Reckoon has decided to hold an initial exchange offering on multiple exchanges. For more details, visit the Reckoon website.
Did you like the news you just read? Please leave a feedback to help us serve you better
Disclaimer: Blockmanity is a news portal and does not provide any financial advice. Blockmanity's role is to inform the cryptocurrency and blockchain community about what's going on in this space. Please do your own due diligence before making any investment. Blockmanity won't be responsible for any loss of funds.