VeChain Unveil their 114 page long Development Plan and Whitepaper
VeChain just Released their long-awaited Development Plan and Whitepaper which gives a detailed description of their Governance structure, economic model and the use cases they are aiming to solve.
Unlike many projects, VeChain did not release the final version of its whitepaper instead they released a development plan back in 2017 during the ICO in which the first page mentioned that it is not a Whitepaper.
Vision of VeChain
The vision of VeChain and the VeChainThor Blockchain is to build a trust-free and
distributed business ecosystem platform to enable transparent information flow,
efficient collaboration, and high-speed value transfers.
The Contents of the whitepaper include:
- Governance Model and Design
- Economic Model and Design
- VeChainThor Core
- Architecture and Applications Development
- Use Cases and Applications
- VeChain Foundation Economy
- Introduction of the Team and Team Members
Their use cases include:
- Fashion and Luxury
- Food Safety
- Supply Chain
- The Agricultural Industry
- Government Affairs
The current partnerships of VeChain include:
- BMW – Automobile solutions
- Logsafer – for logistic solutions
- PwC, China Unicom and Liaoning Academy of Agricultural Sciences to develop a blockchain cloud project exclusively for the verification of the green organic agriculture
- Administrative Examination and Approval Bureau of Gui’an New Area, China to provide a blockchain based information system
- DNV GL – blockchain based digital assurance solution for the food and beverage industry
- D.I.G – for liquor tracking
- Shanghai eGrid Consulting Co., LTD – Automobile solutions
- and others
They also mention in their Whitepaper:
Growth of the VeChain Foundation. This includes headcount increasing to between 100 and 150 for both technical and business development, and business growth of 20 billion USD as “VeChain GDP” running on VeChainThor Blockchain.
The first ICO on the VeChain Thor platform was announced recently.
Unveiling our "Development Plan and Whitepaper" with an updated governance structure, economic model, and new use cases. This piece will gradually be updated throughout its existence to reflect the goals and growth of the VeChainThor Blockchain.https://t.co/6tjZOaWIrK
— VeChain Foundation (@vechainofficial) May 20, 2018
Did you like the news you just read? Please leave a feedback to help us serve you better
Disclaimer: Blockmanity is a news portal and does not provide any financial advice. Blockmanity's role is to inform the cryptocurrency and blockchain community about what's going on in this space. Please do your own due diligence before making any investment. Blockmanity won't be responsible for any loss of funds.