Blockchain India conducts a trading Workshop
Let’s face it, more than 50% of the investors trading & investing in cryptocurrency, have no idea what they are doing. The market is driven more by sentiments and media, rather than logic and value. This was one of the main reason for the 15th Jan, 2018 crypto market crash.
Blockchain India is changing that. Founded by Aman Gupta, who is on a mission to educate India on crypto currency and the blockchain technology. Other members of the team include: Umang Goyal (Regional Head) & Abhishek Ajit (Regional Head). They had conducted their second workshop on Crypto currency trading on 20th Jan, 2018, which was atteneded by more than 80 people in HSR, Bangalore.
Some of the highlights of the workshop we:
- Introduction on WanChain technology, by Priyank Boob -community manager at WanChain, on what is the use cases and why we should invest on WanChain.
- Fundamentals of trading: Shorting. What it is and how it is done in traditionally.
- Introduction to candle bar charts
- Paper trading based on previous market data to teach investors and traders on the benefits of holding.
- And a surprise visit by Michael Gourd ( Founder of MLG Blockchain Consultancy firm , one of the big names in ICO consultancy ) to talk about the future of Cryptocurrency.
- AirDrop of Trons ( TRX tokens )
Please find some of the pictures form the workshop.
Blockchain India would be considering their third workshop soon.
To know more details about upcoming workshops join their Telegram channel: https://t.me/joinchat/F52Oh012Cwy1CHDqhiZtFg
Did you like the news you just read? Please leave a feedback to help us serve you better
Disclaimer: Blockmanity is a news portal and does not provide any financial advice. Blockmanity's role is to inform the cryptocurrency and blockchain community about what's going on in this space. Please do your own due diligence before making any investment. Blockmanity won't be responsible for any loss of funds.