DAOBet’s Token Swap has begin, shifts from Ethereum (ERC-20) to new BET Tokens
With online gaming on the rise, DAOBet (formerly known as DAO.casino) has announced the release of its main net. The new DAOBet blockchain can be used as a base to mount new games on the blockchain.
Blockchain offers huge advantage in the world of internet gaming. For starters, the blockchain removes the need for a centralized authority thus creating more transparent and reliable gaming products.
To take advantage of this new industry, the decentralized iGaming service provider has used the EOS blockchain as its basis and has tweaked the code to provide a more fair environment for online casino developers and users. The main features of DAOBet’s platform include,
- Blazing Fast Transactions: With a latency of 1 second per transaction and the ability to execute 3,000 transactions per second, iGaming just got a whole lot easier.
- Scalability: Using an innovative deterministic block finality through the use of sequential block confirmation, the DAOBet main net will not get congested over time as user load increases.
- Secure: With a minimum of 100 validators, the network secures itself against hackers and malicious parties. The difficulty to gain access to such a large number of nodes simultaneously means data is extremely difficult to alter.
- Provably Fair: DAOBet’s provably fair model uses Signidice RNG Verification, which has been certified by Gaming laboratories International, a globally recognized authority body for the iGaming and gambling industry.
- Customizable: DAOBet’s customizable ecosystem allows users to create their very own games, which they can play with other users. Now, with DAOWallet, managing resources for those games has never been easier
To accommodate the new changes, DAOBet is shifting its token from Ethereum based ERC-20 to its native, BET tokens, and with this, DAOBet will no longer offer support to the ERC-20 tokens in the near future. The mainnet will be fully operational soon and users will be able to utilize their native tokens on the DAOBet ecosystem to create, host and bet on different games. Holders of the ERC-20 tokens can convert their assets by logging in their DAOWallet.
Did you like the news you just read? Please leave a feedback to help us serve you better
Disclaimer: Blockmanity is a news portal and does not provide any financial advice. Blockmanity's role is to inform the cryptocurrency and blockchain community about what's going on in this space. Please do your own due diligence before making any investment. Blockmanity won't be responsible for any loss of funds.