Marketing to redefine Blockchain Technology to drive mainstream adoption
Blockchain technology has opened a world full of possibilities. It has redefined the financial landscape in a way that we could hardly imagine. Surpassing the lengths and breadths of imagination, blockchain technology is now adopted across various industries. Significantly, the crypto and DeFi industry leverages the underlying distributed ledger technology to bring innovative solutions to reality. Over the years, the blockchain industry has matured in terms of its size and utility. The major credit goes to efficient marketing that has fuelled the space to its current capabilities. Therefore today, blockchain technology is not just limited to crypto or DeFi but has innovative use-cases such as NFTs, which have become popular, attracting a wide range of audiences and celebrities to partake in the novice concept.
What is Blockchain Marketing?
Blockchain Marketing is a kind of marketing that fuels the awareness and utility of blockchain technology by creating goal-oriented marketing campaigns to drive maximum results. When executed in an ideal way, it can lead to increased engagement across the channels, powering the project to reach greater heights with ongoing community support.
Blockchain marketing requires specialized expertise since the dynamics involved in this are different from how digital marketing companies work in the current landscape. It is a mixture of technical marketing with the essence of traditional financial aspects with the objective to capture the attention of the audience and channelize it in a better way to contribute to the long-term success of the projects.
These marketing activities usually span across a month depending on the objective of the campaigns. With ICO’s, IEO’s, IDO’s and product launches, the marketing is geared up since they are crucial milestones in the project’s journey.
Aspects to consider while fuelling marketing efforts for blockchain projects
- Community is the key to success: In the blockchain and crypto space, a project’s success is directly proportional to the paramount trust and confidence that the community instills within the project. It is important to create, nurture, and impart immense value to the community by employing spearhead marketing strategies to drive the project’s utility. Projects must explore uncharted territories and create global communities to create awareness and credibility for the project. Prioritizing communities is of utmost importance in the blockchain space.
- Increasing Visibility across all channels: To gain long-term success, projects must creatively strategize on their marketing front. Providing your audience with extensive access is one of the significant aspects of driving community growth. Projects must leverage platforms like Twitter, Telegram, Reddit, Discord, Medium, and Signal. This will reinforce a strong brand identity in the dynamic landscape.
- Engagement Activities: After creating communities, the next aspect is about discovering the effective way of engaging communities. It is important to upkeep the community channels’ interest and engagement to foster long-term relationships and earn loyalty from the community members. Ambassador programs, contests, and giveaways are some of the modes to drive engagement.
- Content Curation: Another important aspect is creating substantial content to keep the community updated about the project’s latest developments on the product and technological front. From a strategic perspective, regular flow of strategic and educational content will drive increased engagement levels, therefore presenting a broader spectrum of the project’s success. Curating niche blogs and social media content across social channels allows users to understand details about the project.
- Well-defined Public Relations strategy: Credible publications in the ecosystem advocating the project’s viability can provide a massive push to the project’s crucial milestone. Getting recognized by large publications allows tapping a larger audience and provides a platform to advocate the potential product, services, and value propositions efficiently.
What we discussed above are the basics of how a marketing strategy is curated for blockchain projects. However, it is important to fuel innovation and employ a trial and error method to find the ideal strategy for your project. Every project’s dynamics are different. Therefore it is important to analyze and review the project specifications and objectives to curate a well-defined, comprehensive marketing strategy.
Disclaimer: Blockmanity is a news portal and does not provide any financial advice. Blockmanity's role is to inform the cryptocurrency and blockchain community about what's going on in this space. Please do your own due diligence before making any investment. Blockmanity won't be responsible for any loss of funds.
Did you like the news you just read? Please leave a feedback to help us serve you better