Top 5 Crypto & Blockchain PR Agencies in 2021
Few industries have seen the level of growth in the last decade as the blockchain and cryptocurrency industry. In the last few years, in particular, the industry has gone from relatively unknown to being the talk of the financial world. More top companies are putting money into cryptocurrency and blockchain is being applied in a wide array of other sectors.
All this increased attention has given rise to crypto and blockchain PR agencies who are at the helm of this revolution. Among the many in the industry, here are some of the top agencies to watch in 2021.
- MarketAcross: With 1 billion monthly impressions and access to over 25,000 publishers, MarketAcross certainly lives up to its name. The firm, which specializes in brand awareness and general PR, offers content distribution, marketing, and SEO. They also have clients in the industry like Binance and Matic as clients so they will be making the news for a while.
- Foxtail Marketing: Foxtail Marketing does not specialize solely in crypto-related PR but works to drive traffic to clients’ websites. Given how much of the growth of cryptocurrency and blockchain has been based on the internet, this is in line with the industry’s needs. The agency is renowned for delivering results for clients and this will keep them relevant for a long time.
- MONCCO PR: While MONCCO PR offers traditional PR services like interviews, press releases, media mentions, and strategic consultation from start to finish for each project, they are known to prioritize quality over quantity. With over 100 clients and hundreds of projects under its belt, this agency is poised to take on not just blockchain and cryptocurrency, but the larger tech industry in 2021.
- CTRL PR: Boasting previous partnership with PolyGrowth, CTRL PR has proven itself to be a master of the project rollout. The agency handles projects across the cryptoverse, from token rollouts to new blockchain ecosystems, and has repeatedly delivered results. As the industry enters a new phase of growth, CTRL will likely see more growth as well.
- Guerrilla Buzz: Part of the reason that the industry has grown so much is because of social media and Guerrilla Buzz is well aware of this. The agency drives engagement and visibility to its clients through social media and sites like Reddit and Quora. As social media and the blockchain industry become bigger, Guerrilla Buzz will likely remain at the forefront.
Cryptocurrency and blockchain are on track to becoming one of the most influential industries over the next few years and for that to happen, publicity surrounding firms in the industry has to be managed well. These five agencies are leading the charge in putting top firms, projects, and tokens at the forefront of public consciousness.
From driving engagement to sites to securing features on top publications, these firms have a proven track record of excellence and in 2021, will see even more success in terms of clients, engagement, and global dominance.
Disclaimer: Blockmanity is a news portal and does not provide any financial advice. Blockmanity's role is to inform the cryptocurrency and blockchain community about what's going on in this space. Please do your own due diligence before making any investment. Blockmanity won't be responsible for any loss of funds.
Did you like the news you just read? Please leave a feedback to help us serve you better