NEXT BLOCK Blockchain Conference Tel Aviv + Fabulous Fashion TV After-Party
Bringing together over 350 participants and 20+ distinguished speakers, the Conference will hear from top blockchain experts looking into 2019 trends. As a good tradition, the event will be celebrated by a yet another luxurious FashionTV Party By NEXT BLOCK which adds to the chain of the most fabulous crypto-parties of 2018 by NEXT BLOCK.
Meet NEXT BLOCK Keynote speaker – David Weild IV, a stock market expert best known for his position as Vice Chairman of NASDAQ. David is also the “father” of the Jumpstart Our Business Startups (JOBS) Act and has been involved in drafting legislation for the US Congress.
Among our first speakers are:
- Asher Idan, Ph.D, Global DLT expert, Strategic Advisor at Startup-Nation
- Tal Elyashiv, Funder and Managing Partner, SPiCE VC Founder, Securitize
- Jan Sammut, founder, and CEO of RefToken,
- Michael Pearl, Head of Content and Intelligence at Finance Magnates,
- Ralph Liu, Founder and CEO, MuleChain, Inc.
- Robert Cohen, Director of Principal Investment and Head of NKB Capital,
- Naeem Aslam, Columnist with Forbes, Chief Market Analyst of ThinkMarkets,
- Gianluca Massini Rosati, Founder and CEO Presso Xriba,
- Motti Peer, Co-CEO of Blonde 2.0, Award-winning Global PR Agency.
Check next-block.org for more experts and the agenda of the event!
An investor? Join private pre-party by NEXT BLOCK, co-organized by HoneyBox. Don’t miss the presentation of a truly unique and promising project – send an email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Present your company in the EXPO ZONE or during the Pitch Session, where each participant will have 10 minutes to earn the investor’s trust!
Find out more, buy a ticket, become a sponsor or media partner at next-block.org.
Disclaimer: Blockmanity is a news portal and does not provide any financial advice. Blockmanity's role is to inform the cryptocurrency and blockchain community about what's going on in this space. Please do your own due diligence before making any investment. Blockmanity won't be responsible for any loss of funds.
Did you like the news you just read? Please leave a feedback to help us serve you better