Samsung Backed Enterprise Blockchain Company Blocko launches Aergo Enterprise
Blocko, Blockchain technology and enterprise IT-integration service, announced that it is retiring its existing product offering, Coinstack, in favor of its new and improved flagship product, Aergo Enterprise.
Aergo Enterprise is a hybrid Blockchain that enables organizations to unlock new features that provide increased levels of efficiency, security, and value, the company claims. The main areas of focus for the Aergo Enterprise is high performance, efficient consensus, and ease of development.
Blockchain technology is relatively new hence might be difficult to deploy, Aergo enables companies to address the complexity of blockchain implementation by providing the tools needed to make deployment easier.
There are many existing private Blockchains like IBM backed Hyperledger, R3’s Corda and even Blocko’s own Coinstack, Aergo takes a different approach than the existing Blockchains to create a hybrid model between public and private Blockchain.
According to Blocko, the hybrid approach will allow customers to:
- Open data silos: Exchanging assets such as information, tokenized goods, and supply chain registries between blockchains using Merkle Bridges will improve b2b collaborations, using the Aergo main network to settle transactions trustlessly.
- Increase data integrity: Anchor data and transactions by recording hashes of independent blockchain data to the Aergo main network, an immutable public blockchain.
Features of Aergo Enterprise include:
- Simplified administration: Familiar, easy-to-integrate, one-click provisioning of custom blockchains, as well as simplified cloud system orchestration.
- Easy monitoring: Integrated with Hub Enterprise, Aergo Enterprise provides a dashboard, transaction and block history, as well as resources and asset monitoring for independent blockchains.
- Usable development kits: SQL/PL-like programming and data handling, as well as an integrated development environment for smart contracts.
- Integrated node management: Extended node management systems for more configurations and settings such as managing permissions and deleting data.
- Pre-built applications: Fully-developed applications built on Coinstack that are in use by large-scale companies for Identity Authentication, Document Management, Smart Contracts, Payments, and IoT will now be offered on Aergo Enterprise.
- Around-the-clock support: Providing the same expertise accumulated from working with large clients over the past four years.
Blocko has a big presence in countries like South Korea, UK and Hong Kong. many of the companies Blocko has worked with to deploy blockchain solutions within South Korea will have the option to upgrade to Aergo Enterprise. To support this initiative, Blocko is also initiating Coinstack to Aergo Enterprise client migration program.
“We’ve been supporting Aergo Organization in the design and construction of the Aergo platform for a full year. After a long and intensive R&D process, we are excited to finally launch our largest product to date,” said Won-Beom Kim, founder and CEO of Blocko. “Our existing customers will be able to complete the migration program with ease and switch to our hybrid, high-performance blockchain network setup to achieve greater levels of security and scalability, while expanding their use cases.
Disclaimer: Blockmanity is a news portal and does not provide any financial advice. Blockmanity's role is to inform the cryptocurrency and blockchain community about what's going on in this space. Please do your own due diligence before making any investment. Blockmanity won't be responsible for any loss of funds.
Did you like the news you just read? Please leave a feedback to help us serve you better